11.16.2012

I have no mouth and I must scream


"I ship AM  [ AM = länk]
and HAL 9000 [vet inte varför Blogger blir tokig när jag ska länka]

Like can you imagine them living together
AM would be the kooky one who’s always going on these furious rants like “UGH HUMANS HAL HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I HATE HUMANS BECAUSE IT’S A PRETTY COOL DAMN MONOLOGUE”
And HAL is a workaholic who just king of puts up with AM’s shit silently while thinking about the wonders of space
And AM just thinks HAL is the coolest thing ever for killing all of those humans on that spaceship. Like, he just assumes HAL did it for fun like he does. HAL doesn’t tell him that he was just doing his job because he doesn’t want to let him down.
Like they would be the perfect sitcom couple"
- tumblr



Som ett litet lustigt bispår kan nämnas att mannen som skrev I have no mouth and I must scream, även skrev "city on the edge of forever"episoden i Star Trek TOS.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar